Lan Ha Bay Day Cruise with Escapes Sails is a good option for you to enjoy your holiday in Vietnam. Lan Ha Bay has recently been known as an alternative route to the usual one taken through Halong Bay for its peacefulness. The gently shimmering sea that carpets the bay is hugely inviting; so the Escape Sails ensures that your experience is not just limited to our luxury boat, but also spent in kayaks, on sampan boats and directly in the water.
|07h30 – 08h0||Pick-up at your hotel near by the Old Quarter in Hanoi by luxury transfer. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta countryside and have a short break on the way.|
|10h00 – 10h30||Embark the Escape Sails at Cat Hai port. Enjoy welcome drink, cruise briefing & start cruising.|
|10h30 – 12h00||A splendid lunch is served while cruising into primitive Lan Ha Bay with its hundreds of multi-sized islands creating a spectacular panoramic view.|
|14h30||Our next stop is to the Dark & Bright Caves, two fascinating wet cave systems with directly opposite appeal. There are 2 options for you can choose as below:
+ We kayak through the silent waters, enjoying the stillness of an area uncluttered with other cruise ships.
+ A local will row us on a sampan boat through the Bright Cave, where we emerge into a hidden lake enclosed on all sides by streaked cliffs and their tree-topped peaks. Passengers with keen eyes may be able to spot beautiful Cat Ba langurs, an endangered species of monkey that has sought sanctuary amongst the forested mountainsides of the Bright Cave.
|15h30||In the mid-afternoon, we spend more time aboard our luxurious Halong Bay day cruise. Relax on one of the two sundecks and cherish the phenomenal sights of unbounded nature on all sides, perhaps with a drink from the bar. Later in the afternoon, our talented chefs will put on a cooking demonstration and fruit-carving show, followed by a Western-style afternoon tea with accompanying snacks.
We will cruise back to the harbour and on the way you will have a chance for swimming in the clean water and quiet area of Lan Ha Bay
|17h30 – 17h45||We arrive back at Got Harbour just as a beautiful sunset envelops Lan Ha Bay. We take the final step off our cruise and board the bus that will be waiting to return us to Hanoi.|
|19h45 – 20h30||The driver will drop you off at your hotel lobby in the capital’s Old Quarter, concluding your Lan Ha Bay and Halong Bay daytrip with the Escape Sails.
The staff at the Escape Sails are very appreciative of your time. It was an honour to show you this slice of our homeland and we hope that you enjoy your travels throughout the rest of Vietnam!
PRICE PER PERSON: USD 97
- Bamboo boat
- Swimming & Fruit-carving demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation in luxury Lan Ha Bay day cruise
- 01 lunch & afternoon tea
- English speaking tour guide onboard
- Kayaking or bamboo boat
- Transfer service: Hanoi – Lan Ha Bay – Hanoi (at Hanoi Old Quarter) with complement bottled water
- Onboard insurance and service charges
- Beverages, tips and personal expenses
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card)
- All other services not clearly mentioned
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board..
- What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.