Halong – Lan Ha Bay Bay is a must-see for any itinerary of your Vietnam Tours or Vietnam Holiday Packages. Experience Halong – Lan Ha Bay Bay, on a V’Spirit Premier Cruise, one of the best cruises available. You will not only see many fantastically shaped islands, beautiful beaches, and great natural caves, but you will also learn more about its history and local people…
Day 1: Lan Ha Bay – Dark & Bright Caves – Overnight Area (L/D)
|09h00 – 09h30||Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic drive toLan Ha Bay.|
|12h00 – 12h30||Embark the V’Spirit Premier Cruise at Cat Hai port. Savor a welcome drink and cruise briefing.|
|13h00 – 14h00||Sit down in the dining room for a delicious lunch and a scrolling view of the wonderfully unique limestone towers outside the windows.|
|15h15 – 17h15||On sampan boats, some residents of the bay will show us their home by taking us to the Dark & Bright caves, two gorgeous caverns with a vast and enclosed lake on the other side. Swimming is also available here.|
|17h15 – 18h45||Return to the V’Spirit Premier Cruise to catch the daily spectacle of a gorgeous sunset, as well as happy hour at the bar.|
|19h00||Along with a fantastic dinner, we have a very special performance of traditional Vietnamese music in the dining room. Before you retire to your cabin, perhaps you would like to head to the bar, the spa or join the crew for some squid fishing.|
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Tra Bau (B/L)
|06h00 – 06h30||Begin your new day with the Tai Chi session on the top deck, run by our onboard Tai Chi teacher as the sunrise greets us from behind the mountains.|
|07h00 – 08h00||Enjoy breakfast in the fresh air and peaceful beauty of the Bay.|
|08h15 – 08h45||Experience some fantastic kayaking to discover the lovely Tra Bau area. Visit a fishing farm and socialize with the resident fishermen in order to know more about their life and how they work every day.|
|09h00 – 11h30||Return to the ship and enjoy the cooking demonstration put on by our talented chef as they give you an insight into Vietnamese cuisine., then sit down for a lovely lunch buffet, on our approach to the harbour.|
|11h45 – 12h00||Stepping off the V’Spirit Premier Cruise at the harbour, we board the bus and head back to Hanoi.|
|14h30 – 15h00||Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.|
PLEASE CLICK THE MAP BELOW FOR ROUTE DETAILS
PRICE PER CABIN
|Deluxe Suite Balcony||USD 440||USD 280||
Contact us for Promotions!
|Premium Suite Balcony||To be advised|
|Prestige Suite Balcony||To be advised|
|(USD 220 per person bases on twin sharing cabin)|
WHAT TO BRING?
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Block
- Wide Brim Hat
- Insect Repellent
- Swim Suits
- Warm Clothes (in winter from November to April)
- Original valid passport is required upon on-board check-in.
- Welcome drink, cold or warm handkerchief
- Luxury en-suite bathroom cabin
- All meals on boat: 2 days (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
- Two bottles of water in cabin
- English speaking tour guide onboard
- Entrance & Sightseeing fees
- Kayaking, Swimming & Sampan boat
- Dinner with traditional music performance
- Night squid fishing
- Cooking demonstration
- Tai Chi
- Insurance, taxes and service charges
- Beverages, Tips & Personal expenses
- Massage and Spa
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card)
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard..
- What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.